Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Life With a Consistent Boyfriend in High School

I see High School relationships as a way to get to know each other, and learn about yourself. Also, to help each other grow closer to God.

In my relationship with my boyfriend we are constantly learning from one another. He helps me become the best person I can be, and I hope that I am doing the same. I've learned so much about myself. I learned about my weaknesses, strengths, insecurities, and what I want out of a relationship. He helps me strengthen my relationship with Jesus and we keep each other accountable.

I do not feel that high school relationships need to be so serious with all the I love you stuff. I mean for some people, they are maybe, at that point in their relationship. I have a friendship love for my boyfriend, and I like him a lot. But it is not at the I love you-so I want to be with you forever stage. High school relationships are a place to get to know each other, and find out more about yourself and the person you are dating. If it lasts beyond high school you are moving into the I love you, and I want to be with you for forever stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

United States
I'm your average Midwest teenager trying to get through life without too many bumps and bruises. Follow me on my daily adventures(:

My Followers(: