Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Want The 90's Back

  • I want the 90's back with all the old cartoons, boy bands, and being extremely little.
  • I want Hey Arnold, Wild Thornberry , Rugrats ,CatDog, Johnny Bravo, and Tom & Jerry!
  • I want NSYNC , Brittney Spears, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, and The Spice Girls.
  • I want to run around in crazy looking flower patterned dresses and playing barbies.
  • I want to play house again.
  • I want to go outside and make up extravagant stories about pirates and play along with friends.
  • I want to go outside and make fake house with chalk in the subdivision.
  • I want it to be back where the guys cared less about girls and more about Pokemon.
  • I want recess.
  • I want 4 hour naps during the day.
  • I want to be the little kid again where you snuggle right up in between mom and dad.
  • I want no homework or huge research papers.
  • I want little kid drama instead of high school drama. Where instead of your friend backstabbing you, you two fight over which had the better Bratz doll.
  • I want to be a little kid all over again.

2 comments:

jordan said...

1. you can listen to those artists still
2. you can find a flower patterned dress and play barbies still
3. you can play house still
4. you can go outside and make up stories about pirates still
5. you can go outside and make a fake house with chalk still

those are all things that dont have to be lost in the past.
lets do some.
it will be just as great, or even better because it will be totally ridiculous.

Kathryn said...

I agree. and take pictures of everything(:

Post a Comment


About Me

United States
I'm your average Midwest teenager trying to get through life without too many bumps and bruises. Follow me on my daily adventures(:

My Followers(: