Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've Decided

I've Decided I want to skip the High School phase all together. I want to go straight to college. I've always just naturally thought this since I've started high school, but yesterday and today I realized that college is where I want to be.

This weekend I had a road trip with my sister and my brother-in-law. We went to go visit my brother who just so happens to live in Madison, which is one of my choices for college. After a night of fun, in the morning we decided to walk around and check out the campus. It was sweet. We saw the dorms, cool buildings where I might potentially be taking classes, sweet long boarding trails, and etc. It was just a really cool campus, and it is located near state street where most of the buisnesses and cool places where college kids can just hangout are located.
Looking at where I might possibly be going for school got me thinking. I thought about what my life would be, where I would go on a regular basis, What I would do, and How it would be living on my own.

I just think that it would be so cool to just leave high school at this moment, yet still know everything that I could in the four years and just leave for college. That we could skip all of the high school drama, homework, late nights, and living with the rents. I just want to be on my own and start in the real world. Yet, I know God has a plan for everything, and these last two high school years are worth something, and are his plans for me. So I will just look forward to the furture, and stay content on the present.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

that was fun, by the way i like how the new blog looks you should help me with mine.

Post a Comment


About Me

United States
I'm your average Midwest teenager trying to get through life without too many bumps and bruises. Follow me on my daily adventures(:

My Followers(: