Friday, February 26, 2010

The Key to Win a Girl's Heart

The Key To Win a Girl's Heart.

1. Remind her how much she means to you. Not in the cheesy, You need to write a love poem everyday, but the kind where you will be just hanging out, and you say," Wow, I love just hanging out with you." Trust me, you will have your girl swooning in a matter of seconds.

2. Do not sag your jeans.

3. Hold her tight

4. Yeah, we all know there are gorgoous people out there. let her know that she is the only one you see.

5.Make her laugh so hard that she's in tears.

6. Do not fart in her face. Unless she's into that kind of thing : )

7. Teach her something you love to do.

8. Surprise her!

9. Call & Text her randomly. She'll enjoy hearing from you, and when she thought you were not going to text, you actually did.

10. Pretend like these are your ideas.

10-4 Over and Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

United States
I'm your average Midwest teenager trying to get through life without too many bumps and bruises. Follow me on my daily adventures(:

My Followers(: