Sunday, June 6, 2010

Worst Feeling in the World

Worst feeling in the world.
I subconsciously decided that it would be a great thing to walk right into the edge of the table,
while completely hitting my humongous bruise and missing the parts of my body that are not covered in purple-blueish mounds.
So as I idiotically hit this table I was filled with uncontrollably, horrible pain that I had to cringe and curl into a ball on the floor hoping that the pain would go away by acting like a three year old throwing a tantrum.
After a few moments of going through what felt like the world was ending I was able to get back on my feet.
I went through several emotions during this encounter. The first was "scrutinizing pain". The second was "Idiocy" for ramming my unhealed wound into a table that was always there. The third one was a frenzy, I do not even know what to call this emotion. It was sort of a panic. I wanted the pain to stop and everything to go back to normal,before I had hit my shin on a table. The fourth was "sadness". I felt bad for my wound that it had to go through this unbearable endeavor. The fifth and sixth were almost combined. I was "relieved" it was all over, but also very "angry" at the table for getting in my way. So the last emotion was "denial". I wanted so bad to be mad, but I could not be mad at someone, because they would think I was ridiculous seeing how they had nothing to do with it, I couldn't be mad at myself, because then that would involve me talking to myself and forgiveness would just be awkward, so I blame the table.

My Bruise
This bruise I got from being kicked in the shin by another soccer player ):
This is another picture.

1) As you can see there are two different colored shades. One shade seems dark and there is more of a purple tint, and the other is more a red and whitish tint, example where the circle of number one is. This is my bruise on top of a bruise. The purple dark stuff is from a week and half ago. After I got that bruise, I got kicked in the shin again and got what you see... A bruise on top of a Bruise.

2) This is the part of the whole bruise where it is the most sensitive. And that is the exact spot that hit the table...directly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

United States
I'm your average Midwest teenager trying to get through life without too many bumps and bruises. Follow me on my daily adventures(:

My Followers(: